Triple-Pane Windows & Energy Efficiency
How Triple-Pane Windows Save You More
There are several options available when it comes to making windows more energy efficient. These can range from Low-E coatings to insulating gas fills but one of the greatest energy-saving features is triple-pane glass. The reason that we believe triple-pane is the way to go is because it enhances so many other aspects of your windows as well. Not only does triple-pane feature create two extra obstacles through which heat must transfer, they also increase the sturdiness of the frame. This results in greater stability and security for your home. At Precision Home Products, we pride ourselves on providing some of the best options for home remodeling, which is why we’ve made it a point to carry the triple pane option for our American Classic replacement windows.
Features and Benefits of Triple-Pane Windows:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Triple-pane provides the ultimate in energy efficiency since you get three panes of glass that create two spaces for thermal breaks. That’s five obstacles through which heat must transfer before entering or exiting your home.
- Greater Security: The sturdier frame build makes our triple-pane windows far more secure than any other model we have. Additionally, we have several hardware options and locking mechanisms with which our replacement windows can be equipped.
- Increased Strength & Durability: In order to support the extra weight that comes with more glass, our window frames are created with greater strength. The increase in strength also enhances their durability. Additionally, weight does not need to be a concern since the internal working mechanisms make operability as easy as it is with single-pane windows.
- Noise Reduction: The additional glass and thermal break aids in reducing noise infiltration from the outside. This increases the comfort you feel in your own home.
- Insulating Gas Fills: One of the advantages with triple-pane is that you get an extra space in which you can have an insulating gas fill. The gas we use has a density that gives it far more insulating qualities than a standard thermal break of dead space.
- Multiple Low-E Coatings: Each pane is equipped with Low-E coatings to reduce the amount of UV light that can infiltrate your home. This greatly reduces the amount of radiant heat transfers and protects the interior décor of your home from fading.
Triple-Pane Installation You can Trust
The window experts we employ at Precision Home Products are some of the best in and the surrounding areas so that we can perform the highest quality installations on your home. Furthermore, our American Classic triple-pane windows are manufactured in house to eliminate the middle man. The in-house manufacturing means each of our representatives has expert knowledge on all of the replacement windows we carry. When it comes to replacing the windows of your home, trust our local experts and contact us to learn more about what we can do for your home today!